If you would like to contribute to an ICO, then you need the following:
- a My Ether Wallet (MEW), a digital wallet where you can store Ethereum and tokens. You can also use the wallet to receive or send currencies. Create your own Ether Wallet here.
- Ethereum = investment currency for the ICO. Buy Ethereum here and send it to your Ether Wallet address (see 1).
- Go to the ICO you prefer and create a new account. Copy the ICO Ethereum address.
- Log in to MEW and send the desired amount in Ethereum to the ICO address mentioned in the ICO dashboard.
- How to create a new wallet on https://www.myetherwallet.com ? —> click here.